Saturday 24 April 2010

Psychic Training

The best place we have been to learn so far is a run
by a circle in Sussex, near Eastbourne. They run courses
all year and also give readings. They run weekends with
different treatments, Reikki, Indian Head Massage and readings
all at a reasonable price.

The psychic Odette read for both me and my husband and mine was
spot on. At the time I thought a lot was just waffle, but she
told me two things that came true - one was seeing a shooting star,
another was a recently passed away relative in the US - I didn't
even know we had relatives in the US! About a month after the reading
I heard through my stepmother that a heir hunting company had contacted
my step mother and said a relative on my fathers side had died and they
were looking for relatives - they found about 30 so no big inheritance, but
she was right about the US relatives!!

You can visit them on www.seavistaeastdean.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment