Sunday 4 April 2010

First Psychic Experiences

I've posted a couple of articles, but now I think I should talk about why I have an interest.

I have had one or two experiences which I would imagine as Psychic. When I was about 7 or 8 I had a lovely experience, it was near Christmas and I had a visit in my bedroom by someone who I though was my grandfather - it was a lovely warm experience. I had never met my grandfather as he had left my mother and grandmother when she was a girl and was not very good at keeping in touch - so I just assumed it was him.

A few days later I was at my grandmothers and there was a photograph on her dresser of an elderly gentleman, he was the one that visited. I told my grandmother of his visit and she said it was impossible as he was my great grandfather and had been dead for years. I always felt a special link with him after that!

The innocence and openess of being a child is a real blessing and leaves us open to such experiences which I feel sad to have lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment